Whole Body Vibration Machine
A whole body vibration machine uses a controlled motion, or vibration, to induce beneficial muscular activation while stimulating other helpful physiological changes throughout the body. The rapid motion of the machine's platform causes body tissues to respond to the increased stimulus in several positive ways:
- Blood flow increases significantly
- Lymphatic drainage improves, promoting tissue and organ system detoxification
- The skeletal system receives a vigorous workout that contributes to increased bone mineral density
- Breaking up scar tissue in the joints (example: "Frozen Shoulder")
- Full body workout in minutes
Overall the body benefits from stimulated blood flow and improved circulation. Additionally, parts of the body not easily trained such as tendons and ligaments become better toned.